Dr. Steven Rhodes is a Dentist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Rhodes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Nevada Las Vegas B.A. Psychology 1981
University of the Pacific School of Dentistry D.D.S. 1984
- Bone Grafting
- Composite Fillings
- Crowns (caps)
- Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Dental Implants
- Dental X-rays
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Digital Radiographs
- Digital X-rays
- Fixed Bridges
- Home Care
- I-cat® 3d Imaging
- Opalescence® Teeth Whitening
- Oral Cancer Exam
- Panoramic X-rays
- Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Porcelain Crowns (caps)
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth Whitening
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Prosthodontics
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Prosthodontics
- Professional MemberAcademy of Osseointegration
- Professional MemberNewport Harbor Academy of Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberClark County Dental Association
- Professional MemberNevada Dental Association
- Health Science Center of Texas at San Antonio Prosthodontics1986
Steven L Rhodes DDS's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89106 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Steven L Rhodes DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Steven L Rhodes DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Bradley Redge Peterson DDS 4451 N Rancho Dr Las Vegas NV 89130
- Dr. Darrell Spilsbury D.D.S., M.S. 731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- Stephen C. Rose D.D.S. 4230 E Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89104
- Dr. James M. Heltzel D.M.D. 4312 South Eastern Avenue Las Vegas Nevada 89119
- Dr. Mike Moore DDS 8409 W Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Christian A. Pham D.M.D 60 S Stephanie St Henderson NV 89012