Dr. F donald Cooney practices Neurological Surgery in Bethesda, MD. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Cooney prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. F donald Cooney MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. F donald Cooney MD | Neurosurgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. F donald Cooney MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cooney
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Seyed Kalantar M.D. 3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Fraser Cummins Henderson 8401 Connecticut Avenue Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Robert E. Rosenbaum 9300 Edgewood Drive Gaithersburg Maryland 20877
- Dr. Sean A Jebraili MD 2750 Prosperity Ave Fairfax VA 22031
- Michael D. Sirdofsky Other 3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Malini Visalam Narayanan MD 19506 DOCTORS DR GERMANTOWN MD 20874