Dr. Shawn Larkin is a Chiropractor practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Larkin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Larkin seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Shawn Larkin D.C.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89123 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Shawn Larkin D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Shawn Larkin D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Larkin
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Rabiyyah Hazziez 6767 West Tropicana Avenue Las Vegas Nevada 89103
- Robert Raymond Moore, Jr. 3061 South Maryland Parkway Las Vegas Nevada 89109
- Dr. Roberto Ostolaza D.C. 3620 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89121
- Dr. Troy D Russell DC 715 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- Dr. Charles Lewis Badger D.C. 2451 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Craig E Roles DABCI 2720 Green Valley Parkway Henderson NV 89014