Dr. Aamir Adnan Cheema M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease600 N Wolfe St Carnegie 546 Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Aamir Cheema is a cardiologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Cheema specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Cheema also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Allama Iqbal Medical College 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- St John Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Aamir Adnan Cheema M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Huntington, WV 25702Get Direction
Dr. Aamir Adnan Cheema M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cheema
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- Emerson Walden, Jr.301 St. Paul Place Baltimore Maryland 21202
- Dr. Nachum M Pfeffer MD6918 Ridge Rd Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Garima Sharma MBBS4924 Campbell Blvd. White Marsh Maryland 21236
- Dr. Susheel K Sharma M.D.1401 Madison Park Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Dawn W. Kershner D.O.3333 N Calvert St Baltimore MD 21218
- Dr. Ashwani Kumar Bassi M.D.325 Hospital Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061