Dr. Paul Judson is an anesthesiologist practicing in Bessemer, AL. Dr. Judson ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Judson also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1995
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Anesthesiology; Baptist Med Ctr-Princeton, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Paul F. Judson M.D.'s Practice location
Bessemer, AL 35022 Get Direction
Birmingham, AL 35234 Get Direction
BESSEMER, AL 35022 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Paul F. Judson M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Paul F. Judson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Judson
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Eating Trans Fat May Increase Your Risk of Depression
A recent study has shown that the consumption of trans fats on a regular basis can increase your chances of developing depression, in addition to several cardiovascular conditions. This risk can be reduced significantly by maintaining a healthy diet, and replacing any form of trans fat with olive...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Juan Francisco Gutierrez-Mazorra MD 1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Timothy J Ness MD 619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Perry W Smith MD 619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Thomas Richard Vetter MD 619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Mali Mathru MD 619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Gaylyn Mcilwain Horne MD 619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233