Dr. Irwin Wedner practices Periodontics in Fullerton, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Wedner has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Wedner provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Irwin Jerome Wedner D.D.S.'s Practice location
Fullerton, CA 92835 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Irwin Jerome Wedner D.D.S. | Periodontist | Periodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Irwin Jerome Wedner D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month year old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Lady Gaga's Documentary "Five Foot Two" Is a Rallying Cry for Fibromyalgia
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, Lady Gaga suffers from a chronic illness that has little hope of being cured anytime soon. She can work her magic using fantastic swoops and swirls around the floor when her pain is under control, but at other times she is in debilitating pain and unable to move.Lady...
- How to Explain Lupus Using "The Spoon Theory"
Last year, lupus was brought into focus once again after singer Selena Gomez announced that she had it. It was a blessing in disguise because if it weren't for her, a lot of people wouldn't even know that this illness even existed.Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is the most common form of lupus....
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Robert Joseph Moretta D.D.S. 18652 Florida St Huntington Beach CA 92648
- Dr. John U. Choi DDS, PHD 301 W Bastanchury Rd Fullerton CA 92835
- Dr. Miles Madison DDS 350 S Beverly Dr Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Dennis R. Hunt D.D.S. 2511 Artesia Blvd Redondo Beach CA 90278
- Dr. Joseph R Rosenberg D.D.S. 6503 Rosemead Blvd San Gabriel CA 91775
- Dr. Gilbert Joseph Barajas D.D.S. 2265 W. Lincoln Ave. Anaheim CA 92801