Dr. Kevin Dasen is an anesthesiologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Dasen ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Dasen also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Anesthesiology; St John Hosp & Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Mich1988
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Kevin R. Dasen MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95825 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kevin R. Dasen MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kevin R. Dasen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dasen
- PTSD Linked to Greater Risk of Developing Lupus
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a condition that develops if a person has experienced a highly traumatic event in the past like an accident or a sexual assault. Most people, if faced with a traumatic event, find it difficult to forget for some time. They are disturbed by bad memories and...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jeffrey Uppington M.D. 4150 U Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Hong Liu L. AC., 4150 U Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Eric B Lefever MD 1801 Hanover Dr Davis CA 95616
- Dr. Navdeep Singh Nijher M.D 2800 L St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Evelyn Carolina Monico M.D. 4150 V St # 3500 Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Qasem M. Noori MD 6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823