Dr. Kathleen Barnett-wolk is a Chiropractor practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Barnett-wolk specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Barnett-wolk seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kathleen Barnett-wolk D.C.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89102 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kathleen Barnett-wolk D.C. | Chiropractor | Independent Medical Examiner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kathleen Barnett-wolk D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Rabiyyah Hazziez 6767 West Tropicana Avenue Las Vegas Nevada 89103
- Robert Raymond Moore, Jr. 3061 South Maryland Parkway Las Vegas Nevada 89109
- Dr. Roberto Ostolaza D.C. 3620 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89121
- Dr. Troy D Russell DC 715 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- Dr. Charles Lewis Badger D.C. 2451 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Craig E Roles DABCI 2720 Green Valley Parkway Henderson NV 89014