Megan Corry is a physical therapist practicing in Leeds, AL. Megan Corry specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Megan Corry can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Megan Corry will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Megan Corry PT, DPT's Practice location
Leeds, AL 35094 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Megan Corry PT, DPT | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Megan Corry PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Marc Bernier PT 7191 Cahaba Valley Rd Birmingham AL 35242
- Leonard Macrina PT 806 Saint Vincents Dr Birmingham AL 35205
- Justin Ryan Shepherd MPT 2723 Asbury Rd Knoxville TN 37914
- Mrs. Shawna Marie Gilmore RPT 1900 Crestwood Blvd Birmingham AL 35210
- Melissa A Rahmsdorf 1920 Old Springville Rd Birmingham AL 35215
- Jennifer Jacqueline Fagen PT, MSPT 2345 Moody Pkwy Moody AL 35004