Dr. Cibar Benitez farina is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Benitez farina specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Cibar M Benitez farina M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48235 Get Direction
MANCHESTER, NH 03102 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Cibar M Benitez farina M.D. | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Cibar M Benitez farina M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Benitez farina
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg M.D. 28455 Haggerty Rd Novi MI 48377
- Dr. Tarik H. Hadid MD 19229 Mack Ave Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Attaphol Pawarode M.D. 1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Ambujam R. Krishnan MD 15140 Levan Road Livonia Michigan 48154
- Dr. Ishmael A Jaiyesimi D.O. 3577 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Matthew Burns Cotant M.D. 3577 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073