Dr. Adela Ortega is a psychiatrist practicing in Absecon, NJ. Dr. Ortega is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Ortega diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Ortega may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Ortega treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Care Improvement Plus
- Child Health Plus
- Choice Plus Direct
- CompreHealth EPO
- ConnectiCare Medicare Adv
- ConnectiCare PFFS
- ConnectiCare POS Medicare
- Family Health Plus
- GHI HMO
- GHI PFFS
- HIP Classic
- HIP HMO Direct
- HIP HMO Medicare Supplemental Plan
- HIP Medicaid
- HIP Prime EPO
- HIP Prime HMO
- HIP Prime POS
- HIP Prime PPO
- HIP Select EPO
- HIP Select PPO
- HIP VIP Medicare
- HIPaccess I
- HIPaccess II
- Healthy New York
- Healthy New York HMO
- Perfect Health
- Smart Start
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of New Jersey
Dr. Adela Yrma Ortega M.D.'s Practice location
Absecon, NJ 08205 Get Direction
TAMARAC, FL 33351 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Adela Yrma Ortega M.D. | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Adela Yrma Ortega M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- How to Prepare for Psychotherapy
Understanding PsychotherapyPsychotherapy is a form of treatment that is collaborative in nature. It is based on the relationship between a patient and a psychotherapist or simply a psychologist. This type of therapy provides an environment that allows you to openly and honestly communicate your...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- Dr. Inua Momodu MD 2511 Fire Road Egg Harbor Township New Jersey 08234
- Dr. Gary M Glass MD 3137 Fire Rd Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Frank Andrew Abenante M.D. 588 East Bay Ave. Manahawkin NJ 08050
- Dr. Brian Isaacson M.D. 4615 Government St Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Yanko A Enamorado MD 65 W Jimmie Leeds Rd Pomona NJ 08240
- Dr. Tina M Lusignolo M.D. 330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215