Pat Foy, DDS received his DDS at the University of Nebraska Dental School followed by a General Practice Residency at the Veterans Medical Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Dr. Foy owns and practices ...
Dr. Patrick John Foy DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Patrick John Foy DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Patrick John Foy DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark M. Wilson D.D.S. 825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. Thomas P. Lynch 17490 IN-23 South Bend Indiana 46635
- Dr. James R. Schwartz DDS 17809 Hutchins Drive Minnetonka MN 55345
- Dr. James M. Erlandson DDS 2185 Woodlane Drive Woodbury Minnesota 55125
- Dr. Atif H. Rizvi DDS 150 S 5th St Minneapolis MN 55402
- Dr. Ambereen Suhrwardy 8775 Columbine Road Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344