Dr. Shilpa Taufique is a psychologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Taufique specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Taufique evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Taufique because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Shilpa R. Taufique PH.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10025 Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10019 Get Direction
New York, NY 10025 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Shilpa R. Taufique PH.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Shilpa R. Taufique PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Isaura De La Caridad Gonzalez PSY. D. 105 Byrne Ave Staten Island NY 10314
- Dr. Herbert Hendin M.D. 1045 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST 1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Johnathan M. Wormhoudt PH.D. 460 W 24TH ST APT 1F NEW YORK NY 10011
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST 15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD 134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021