Dr. Maria Rodriguez is an endodonist practicing in BAYAMON, PR. Dr. Rodriguez is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Maria Margarita Rodriguez D.M.D.,M.S.'s Practice location
BAYAMON, PR 00959 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Maria Margarita Rodriguez D.M.D.,M.S. | Endodontist | Endodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Maria Margarita Rodriguez D.M.D.,M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Ways Nurses Can Reduce the Nurse-Patient Ratios
Nurses worldwide are continually discussing the subject of nurse-patient ratios and what is safe. Nurses realize they have high patient workloads and safe staffing should be a significant priority. What do nurses mean by “safe staffing”? ...
- Combating Gestational Diabetes
Being pregnant is hard work. As if it were not enough to juggle the major physical changes and hormone induced emotional changes, pregnant women also have to worry about the health of their baby. Everyone knows the major no-no’s for pregnant women: don't smoke, don’t drink, stay away from...
- Research Uncovers Bacterial Enzyme Responsible for Crohn's Disease Development
Research in several different medical fields—most notably including mental health and autoimmune disease—have begun to trace the roots of their problems back to an unlikely source. Mental health disorders like depression and anxiety, and autoimmune disorders like Crohn’s disease, have been...
- To Tell the Truth...Are Parkinson's Patients Capable of Lying?
Up until a few years ago, it was believed that those with Parkinson's disease, were only severely limited in their physical capabilities. Parkinson’s is a neurodegenerative disease that is characterized by the progressive destruction of the brain cells located in the person’s substantia nigra....
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- Using Turmeric to Help With Lupus Symptoms
Like with any disease, there are different ways to change a diet when it comes to facing lupus. Eating foods with certain nutrients can definitely assist with reducing the many debilitating symptoms of the disease, and improving nutrition could help a patient go through their daily routine. While...
- Dr. Christian C Cacho COND. IBERIA I, APT. 301 SAN JUAN PR 00920
- Lydia Arill 400 AVE FD ROOSEVELT SAN JUAN PR 00918
- Alexandra Teresa Garraton 52 AVE MUNOZ RIVERA SAN JUAN PR 00918
- Dr. Damaries Candelariosoto DMD 452 AVE HOSTOS SAN JUAN PR 00918
- Dr. Stephen Frame 440 FD ROOSEVELT AVE. SAN JUAN PR 00918
- Dr. Raymond Halais D.M.D. 201 CALLE GAUTIER BENITEZ CAGUAS PR 00725