Tara Kulikov is an acupuncturist practicing in San Luis Obispo, CA. Dr. Kulikov evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Kulikov treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Tara Marie Kulikov L.AC.'s Practice location
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Tara Marie Kulikov L.AC. | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Tara Marie Kulikov L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Ms. Jenny Dull L.AC. 113 North Mason St. Arroyo Grande CA 93420
- Monika A Allen ND, LAC 509 Olive Way Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Edward Shapiro D.D.S. 530 W Tefft St Nipomo CA 93444
- Ms. Margaret Andrews MSTOM, L.AC. 1439 Marsh St San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Lisa Angela Esparza L.AC.,MASTERS, B.S. 1010 E Grand Ave Arroyo Grande CA 93420
- Michelle Thomas Hamilton L.AC., C.M.T. 232 Chorro St San Luis Obispo CA 93405