Dr. Christopher J Meyer MD
Pediatrician3851 Roger Brooke Dr Bamc Mche Qd (creds) San Antonio TX, 78234
Dr. Christopher Meyer is a pediatrician practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Meyer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Meyer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Meyer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wright State University / Main Campus 2005
- St Christophers Hospital Chldn
- Morristown Medical Center
Faculty Titles & Positions
- St Christophers Hospital Chldn
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Christopher J Meyer MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
Wapakoneta, OH 45895Get Direction
WAUSEON, OH 43567Get Direction
Dr. Christopher J Meyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meyer
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Dr. Meena Chintapalli M.D, FAAP1314 East Sonterra Blvd. San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Leah A. Mercado MD9793 Culebra Rd San Antonio Texas 78251
- Dr. Eduardo Ibarguen-Secchia M.D.4499 Medical Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Arathi Shah1707 Fire Cracker San Antonio Texas 78260
- Mr. Byron Dooley MD18707 Hardy Oak Boulevard San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Soheir Girgis M.D.3750 Commercial Avenue San Antonio Texas 78221