Dr. Christopher Germer is a psychologist practicing in Arlington, MA. Dr. Germer specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Germer evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Germer because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- MemberFull Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
Christopher Karl Germer PH.D.'s Practice location
Arlington, MA 02476 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Christopher Karl Germer PH.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Christopher Karl Germer PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Marian Kaplun Shapiro 17 Lantern Lane Lexington Massachusetts 02421
- Dr. Justin Hill PH.D. 12600 Hill Country Blvd Bee Cave TX 78738
- Dr. James A. Manganello PH.D. 9 Grapevine Ave Lexington MA 02421
- Dr. Luanna E Devenis PH.D. 76 Bedford St Lexington MA 02420-4641
- Dr. Janice R. Levine PH.D. 76 Bedford St Lexington MA 02420
- Dr. Jayne Marie Singer PH.D. 300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115