Dr. Carl Laudando practices Periodontics in Palos Heights, IL. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Laudando has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Laudando provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Carl J Laudando DDS's Practice location
Palos Heights, IL 60463 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Carl J Laudando DDS | Periodontist | Periodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Carl J Laudando DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Laudando
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Complications of Celiac Disease
Some people can live most of their lives without knowing they have celiac disease. If you notice a pattern of experiencing chronic hives, exhaustion and bloating, consider it may be due to your diet. If you have a disease like celiac, you will experience these painful and uncomfortable symptoms...
- Eradicating H. Pylori Infections Is Key for Parkinson's Disease, Study Suggests
Genetic mutations are responsible for a small number of Parkinson’s disease cases, but most of the cases originate from unknown environmental issues. Now scientists are turning their attention to identify the environmental risk factors that may cause Parkinson’s disease, including Helicobacter...
- Are Varicose Veins Associated with Poor Circulation?
There is no definite number of individuals suffering from varicose veins. According to studies, three in every hundred people are at some point in their lives affected by varicose veins. The majority of individuals suffering from varicose veins do not have a core illness, and the appearance of...
- Gout Signs and Symptoms
Gout is a form of arthritis that affects the joints. It usually affects the small bones in the lower part of the body. Externally manifested by inflammation of the joint accompanied by severe pain, a gout attack may last for several days. After the preliminary attack, ninety percent of the people...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Amjad Aldallal DDS 1S 131 Summit Avenue Oak Brook Terrace Illinois 60181
- Konstantin Gromov DDS 1556 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago IL 60605
- Dr. Jean Piegza DDS 1332 119th St Whiting IN 46394
- Dr. Robert F Baima DDS 15927 S Bell Rd Homer Glen IL 60491
- Dr. Bita Medinejad Fayz DDS 1525 E 53rd St Chicago IL 60615
- Dr. Alan L Rosenfeld DDS, FACD 1s224 Summit Ave Villa Park IL 60181