Dr. David Margraf is a pediatrician practicing in Southlake, TX. Dr. Margraf is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Margraf diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Margraf can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1984
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine; Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Tampa Genl Hosp-U South Fla
Dr. David P Margraf MD's Practice location
Southlake, TX 76092 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David P Margraf MD | Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David P Margraf MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D. 2400 S. Avenue A Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Cecilia Prieto Other 1500 S Main St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Nusrath M. Habiba MD 855 Montgomery St Fort Worth TX 76107
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D. 601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Mayte I. Figueroa MD 848 Adams Ave Memphis TN 38103
- Dr. Norris Sheldon Payne M.D. 3111 Sylvan Ave Dallas TX 75211