Dr. Samantha Vincent is a dermatologist practicing in Lutherville Timonium, MD. Dr. Vincent specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Vincent diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
University of Maryland School of Medicine 2010
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- Plantar Wart
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- University of Maryland Program
- Bravo Health
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Samantha Faye Vincent M.D.'s Practice location
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Samantha Faye Vincent M.D. | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Samantha Faye Vincent M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- An Overview of Prescription Medications and Natural Remedies for Acne
Acne is a common condition which could affect almost everyone at some point. In many cases it can be managed easily and in other cases it can be lifelong problem.Acne treatment aims to clear spots as much as possible and most importantly, to prevent scarring. Several treatments are available for...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- What Are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are small, painful blisters that form on the lips or skin around the nose, mouth, or chin. Also called as herpes labialis and fever blisters, cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection. It usually begins in childhood or young adulthood and continues to persist...
- Five Skincare Tips to Prevent Acne
Acne can be irritating, uncomfortable, and annoying to treat. They make your skin look ugly and can really be devastating. However, with proper management and treatment, you can completely eliminate them. The following helpful skin care tips will help prevent acne:Wash dailyWashing your face...
- Dr. Davis G. Farvolden M.D. 10751 Falls Road Lutherville Maryland 21093
- William Dvorine 3350 Wilkens Ave Baltimore MD 21229
- Dr. Grant James Anhalt M.D. 1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Eva F. Simmons-o'brien M.D. 8320 Bellona Avenue Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Diane Julie Orlinsky M.D. 8320 Bellona Avenue Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Mark H. Lowitt M.D. 6565 N Charles St Towson MD 21204