Dr. Gerry Farmer is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Fort Stewart, GA. Dr. Farmer specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Farmer can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Farmer can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Florida College of Medicine 1981
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1981
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Tripler Army Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Dr. Gerry B Farmer MD's Practice location
Fort Stewart, GA 31314 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gerry B Farmer MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gerry B Farmer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Farmer
- Vitamin D Pills Can Help Reduce the Pain Caused By Menstruation
A study conducted by Italian researchers has shown that a single dose of vitamin D may reduce the pain experienced during menstrual cycles in women, and help them to avoid taking pain killers. In this study, the researchers studied the effect of vitamin D on 40 women between the ages of 18-years-old...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- Antibiotic Use by Pregnant Women Is a Risk Factor for Crohn’s and Colitis, Study Says
The correct use of antibiotics for treating medical conditions can be a hot topic of discussion. While many antibiotics provide powerful relief for a variety of conditions, there is some discussion about the negative side effects that can occur with the use of certain antibiotics. According to a...
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Dr. Martha Higginbotham Aldridge M.D. 1100 S Jackson Hwy Sheffield AL 35660
- Dr. Ernesto Cardenas M.D. 1061 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314
- Dr. Deborah Lyon M.D. 655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Teki Susan Hegwood M.D. 4710 Spotsylvania Pkwy Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Dr. Toni Royanne Sylvester M.D. 1061 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314
- Dr. Christina Katherine Chandler MD 1061 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314