Dr. Kimberley O'sullivan is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Wellesley, MA. Dr. O'sullivan specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1991
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, Plastic Surgery; Swedish Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Swedish Hospital Seatlle Wa
Dr. Kimberley Lloyd O'sullivan M.D.'s Practice location
Wellesley, MA 02482Get Direction
Dr. Kimberley Lloyd O'sullivan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'sullivan
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Kenneth A. Marshall125 Coolidge Avenue Watertown Massachusetts 02472
- Dr. Theo Gerstle MD1760 Nicholasville Road Lexington Kentucky 40503
- Dr. Curtis L. Cetrulo Jr. MD1450 San Pablo Street Los Angeles CA 90033
- Leonard Miller M.D.1 Brookline Pl Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. William Numa M.D.38 Newbury Street Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Dr. Wayne Stadelmann MD248 Pleasant Street Concord Massachusetts 03301