Dr. Seymour Andrus is a Dentist practicing in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Andrus specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Seymour H Andrus D.M.D.'s Practice location
Cambridge, MA 02139 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Seymour H Andrus D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Seymour H Andrus D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Andrus
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Mark A. Hanna DMD 55 Main St Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Jeffrey W. Tocci DDS 31 A Washington Street Wellesley Hills Massachusetts 02481
- Angel Angelic Gangoy 1 W Water St Wakefield MA 01880
- Dr. Richard D. Hopgood D.M.D., F.A.G.D. 296 Lowell St Andover Massachusetts 01810
- Dr. Mark Sivers D.M.D. 50 Staniford St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Michael A. Scialabba DDS 39 Cross St. Peabody Massachusetts 01960