Dr. John Slattery is a psychologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Slattery specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Slattery evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Slattery because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. John Patrick Slattery PH.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98102 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John Patrick Slattery PH.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John Patrick Slattery PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Dr. Caroline Cozza Fleck PHD 3310 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Sammamish WA 98075
- Dr. Susanna Nell Kanther-raz PSYD, MS 2155 Union Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Dr. Monique Cherrier PH.D. 1660 S Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108
- Dr. Nels Harold Magelssen PSYD 11522 Ne 21st St Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Bill Ray Ekemo PH.D. 2300 130th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98005
- Mr. Joel Bell LMHC 1600 E Olive St Seattle WA 98122