Lourdes bella Bourdon is a physical therapist practicing in Los Altos, CA. Lourdes bella Bourdon specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lourdes bella Bourdon can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lourdes bella Bourdon will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- BMC HealthNet Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Health Net
- Advantage Platinum HMO/POS
- Advantage Platinum Insurance PPO
- Advantage Platinum Medprime HMO/POS
- Blue & Gold HMO
- CA SHP Access for Infants and Mothers
- CA SHP Healthy Families
- CA SHP Healthy Kids EPO
- CA SHP Healthy Kids HMO
- CA SHP Medi-Cal
- CT Medicare Programs
- County of San Bernadino
- Edison Internationl - SCE
- Elect Open Access - Silver Network
- Elect, Elect Open Access & Select - POS
- FEHB - Arizona
- FEHB - California
- HMO - Bronze Network
- HMO - Bronze Network Medicare COB
- HMO - Group & Salud HMO Plus
- HMO - Individual
- HMO - Medicare COB
- HMO - Optimizer HRA
- HMO - Silver Network
- Healthy Heart Plan 1 &Ruby Plan 1 (HMO)
- Medicare Advantage (HMO) - Salud
- Medicare Private Fee-For-Service
- Mental Health Network (MHN)
- NJ Medicaid Healthy Options
- National PPO - First Health
- Options Plus - Violet (PPO)
- POS Medicare COB
- PPO & PPO Plus
- PPO Choice 30
- PPO Choice Saver Select
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Premier Network
- Primary EPO
- Saint Mary's College
- Salud EPO/PPO
- Salud HMO y mas
- Seniority Plus Amber CHF (HMO)
- Seniority Plus Amber I & Amber II (HMO)
- Seniority Plus/Medicare Advantage (HMO)
- Silver Network Medicare COB
- Stanford PPO
- Stanford University (Cardinal Care)
- The Home Depot
- Verizon Communications, CA
Lourdes bella Lareza Bourdon PT's Practice location
Los Altos, CA 94024 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Lourdes bella Lareza Bourdon PT | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Lourdes bella Lareza Bourdon PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Wayne Broberg PT 6055 Meridian Ave San Jose CA 95120
- Charmaine Mamaril 454 Forest Ave Palo Alto CA 94301
- Allison Granot PT 795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301
- Mr. Niraj D. Hazari MSPT 1040 N Rengstorff Ave Mountain View CA 94043
- Ms. Ashley Ferrington DPT, PT 3727 Buchanan St San Francisco CA 94123
- Paula Chan PT 1235 Pear Ave Mountain View CA 94043