Dr. Pierre Malek is an internist practicing in Littleton, CO. Dr. Malek specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Malek provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Pierre Malek MD's Practice location
Littleton, CO 80127 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Pierre Malek MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Pierre Malek MD's reviewsWrite Review
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- Andrew Fedorowicz 5351 South Roslyn Street Englewood Colorado 80111
- Dr. Igor Huzicka MD 125 Inverness Dr E Englewood CO 80112
- Dr. Danielle S. McDermott MD 13001 E 17th Pl Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Susanna Coiro MD 7235 Middleham Place Castle Rock Colorado 80108
- Dr. David A Gordon MD 1127 N Pennsylvania Street Denver CO 80220
- Dr. Joshua Portnoy M.D. 7780 S Broadway Littleton CO 80122