Dr. Ryan Parker is a Chiropractor practicing in Grand Blanc, MI. Dr. Parker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Parker seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Ryan Parker D.C.'s Practice location
Grand Blanc, MI 48439 Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11211 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ryan Parker D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ryan Parker D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Nancy Edington D.C. 2521 N Elms Rd Flushing MI 48433
- Dr. Mark W. Morningstar D.C. 8293 Office Park Drive Grand Blanc Michigan 48439
- Dr. Stephan John Smith DC 11319 South Saginaw Street Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. Bruce Devere Serven D.C. G4010 W Court St Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Jason Mathieu White D.C. 1016 N Saginaw St Holly MI 48442
- Dr. Richard Ross Chaney D.C. 5059 Villa Linde Flint MI 48532