Dr. Erick Cruz is a hematologist oncologist practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Cruz specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Erick Gustavo Cruz M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00921 Get Direction
SAN GERMAN, PR 00683 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Erick Gustavo Cruz M.D. | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Erick Gustavo Cruz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Dr. Alexis M. Cruz-Chacon MD 715 Ponce de León PDA 37 1/2 San Juan PR 00936-2712
- Dr. Fernado Cabanillas MD 725 Ponce de Leon San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Marinely Cruz-amy M.D. 501 Se Osceola St Stuart FL 34994
- Mr. Benigno L Varela fernandez MD Ave Ponce De Leon 735 Trujillo Alto PR 00977
- Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-justiniano M.D. Upr School Of Medicine-Rcm San Juan PR 00935
- Dr. Maribel Cotto M.D. HOSPITAL HIMA CAGUAS PISO G CAGUAS PR 00726