Clarence Domingo is a physical therapist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Clarence Domingo specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Clarence Domingo can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Clarence Domingo will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Oxford Health Plans
- Alternative Medicine
- Basic Indemnity
- Freedom Plan
- Freedom Plan Access
- Freedom Plan Classic
- Freedom Plan Direct
- Freedom Plan Laurel
- Freedom Plan Laurel Select
- Freedom Plan Metro
- Freedom Plan Select
- Freedom Plan Value Option
- HMO Laurel
- HMO Laurel Select
- Healthy New York
- Liberty Plan
- Liberty Plan Access
- Liberty Plan Classic
- Liberty Plan Direct
- Liberty Plan Metro
- Liberty Plan Select
- Oxford Exclusive Plan
- Oxford Exclusive Plan Metro
- Standard Indemnity
- Workers' Compensation
Clarence Jose Domingo P.T.'s Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Clarence Jose Domingo P.T. | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Clarence Jose Domingo P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Mr. Vineeth Pillai DPT 84-44 Eliot Ave Middle Village New York 11379
- Andrew Pacholyk L.AC 635 Madison Avenue New York NY 10021
- David Hanley L.AC, LMT, PTA 519 Central Ave Massapequa NY 11758
- Dr. Peter Wohl D.C. 31 Vervalen Street Closter NJ 07624
- Miss Tatiana Bulanov PT 2565 East 17 St Brooklyn NY 11235
- Cynthia Gormezano MPT 315 Madison Avenue New York NY 10017