Dr. John Kennedy is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Kennedy specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kennedy can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kennedy can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1986
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1986
- Univ Ca Sf Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
John S Kennedy Other's Practice location
Request An Appointment With John S Kennedy Other | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
John S Kennedy Other's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kennedy
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- The Link Between Onions and Ovarian Cancer
It has been widely known that onions have high levels of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins and low levels of calories. This vegetable has previously received quite a lot of attention for its researched health benefits. Not only does the onion help with decreasing the symptoms of depression, but...
- What is Vulvovaginitis?
Vulvovaginitis, which is also known as vulvitis or vaginitis, is an infection that causes inflammation in the vulva as well as the vagina. It usually affects females irrespective of their ages. Various factors lead to the disease. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,...
- What Causes Vaginitis?
When the vagina’s lining gets inflamed, vaginitis may occur. This is because the vagina contains its own chemical balance, and it can easily be disturbed. Women and girls can get this condition regardless of their age. Causes of VaginitisVaginitis may develop as a result of many...
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Dr. Deena S. Tajran MD FACOG 9834 Genesee Avenue San Diego California 92037
- Dr. Tina Ziainia M.D. 10670 Wexford St San Diego CA 92131
- Dr. Vivian Elizabeth Ellis M.D. 10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Phillip Mark Milgram M.D. 4130 La Jolla Village Drive La Jolla CA 92037
- Katie Lynne Lemieux MD 276 International Circle San Jose CA 95119
- Prof. Andrew Dean Hull M.D. 200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103