Dr. John Friend is a psychologist practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Friend specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Friend evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Friend because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
John Friend's Practice location
Mobile, AL 36608 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With John Friend | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
John Friend's reviewsWrite Review
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- Dr. Joanna T Koulianos PH.D. 22 N Florida St Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Victoria Armstrong PH.D. 8787 Brookpark Road Cleveland OH 44129
- Dr. John P Kline PH.D. Psychology Clinic Mobile AL 36688
- Dr. David Neesmith PH.D. 1151 Dove St Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. Jason (jake) Epker PHD 2450a Old Shell Road Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Jennifer Mccall Jackson PSY.D. 273 Azalea Rd Mobile AL 36609