Dr. Jeffrey Holmes is a psychologist practicing in Elmira, NY. Dr. Holmes specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Holmes evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Holmes because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jeffrey Holmes PH.D.'s Practice location
Elmira, NY 14901 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jeffrey Holmes PH.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jeffrey Holmes PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Dr. Charles A. Fontana PH.D. 200 Madison Ave Elmira NY 14901
- Dr. Richard William Maxwell PHD 410 W Church St Elmira NY 14901
- Joel E Grace PH.D. 3 Olcott Rd N Big Flats NY 14814
- Mrs. Heather Stempin LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIS 165 CHARLES STREET PAINTED POST NY 14870
- Dr. Gunars Reimanis PHD 10641 Skyline Dr Corning NY 14830
- Dr. Albert Lichtenstein PH.D. 1 Guthrie Sq Sayre PA 18840