Dr. Leslie Stelljes nanson is a psychologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Stelljes nanson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stelljes nanson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stelljes nanson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Leslie Erin Stelljes nanson PSY.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20036 Get Direction
RESTON, VA 20191 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Leslie Erin Stelljes nanson PSY.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Leslie Erin Stelljes nanson PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Dr. Cathi Sitzman PH.D. 908 New Hampshire Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Ena M. Watson 5625 Allentown Rd Camp Springs Maryland 20746
- Leslie K. Dalton 6073 Arlington Boulevard Falls Church VA 22044
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Puig-Casauranc PHD 3000 Connecticut Ave Nw Washington DC 20008
- Dr. Jonathan W. Marcotte PSY.D. 7700 LEESBURG PIKE FALLS CHURCH VA 22043
- Dr. Maurine Kelber Kelly PHD 4809 Saint Elmo Ave Bethesda MD 20814