Dr. Bradley Phillips is an ophthalmologist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Phillips specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Phillips can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Phillips can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
- Maricopa Med Ctr, General Surgery
- SUNY Downstate Medical School
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Maricopa Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical School under the tutelage of Dr. Arthur H. Wolintz, former ophthalmology professor and department chair
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy Of Ophthalmology, North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
What do you attribute your success to?
- A lot of hard work, having good surgical results, and being able to relate to his patients. Dr. Phillips is very personable and listens to his patients\' needs and concerns in order to ascertain the best possible treatment. His business success has been based on word of mouth and referrals from other patients of his.
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Cooking
Dr. Bradley J. Phillips, MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11203Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bradley J. Phillips, MD | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bradley J. Phillips, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Phillips
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Everything You Need to Know About Glaucoma
What is Glaucoma?Glaucoma is a medical condition that affects the eyes. It is characterized by high pressure in the eyes, leading to damages on the optic nerve, which can eventually impair your vision.Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide. It can affect both men and women at...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Can I Have Cataract Surgery on Both Eyes at the Same Time?
When your doctor determines that both eyes have a cataract, the eye having a denser cataract will be operated on first. After a couple of days or weeks, the second eye can then be operated on.This approach gives the first eye time to recover and the vision to stabilize as you wait for another...
- Dr. Tod Haller MD30-74 36th St Queens New York 11103
- Julia P. Shulman20 East 9th Street New York New York 10003
- Dr. Kurt Jackson M.D.216 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre MD140 East 80th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Richard Najac MD125-10 Queens Blvd. Kew Gardens New York 11415
- Dr. Jonathan Kagan MD940 Park Ave New York NY 10028