Dr. Scott Mcgillivray is a Chiropractor practicing in Eau Claire, WI. Dr. Mcgillivray specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mcgillivray seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Scott Mcgillivray D.C.'s Practice location
Eau Claire, WI 54701 Get Direction
LANCASTER, PA 17602 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Scott Mcgillivray D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Scott Mcgillivray D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Melissa Ann Stangl D.C 503 E CLAIREMONT AVE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Dr. Amy Gamerdinger jeffers D.C. 2889 County Highway I Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Dr. Nathan J Meyer DC 475 Chippewa Mall Dr Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Dr. Mary J Gonstead DC 431 E Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Angela M Prissel DC 829 W Clairemont Ave. Eau Claire, WI Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Allan James Lindsley D.C. 1620 S Hastings Way Eau Claire WI 54701