Dr. Andrew Pollock is a hospitalist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Pollock specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Pollock manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Pollock works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
- University Ca Davis Med Center
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Andrew J. Pollock MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95825 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andrew J. Pollock MD | Hospitalist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andrew J. Pollock MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pollock
- Treatments for Insomnia: Do I Need a Sleep Study?
What is insomnia?Insomnia is the condition where one lacks sleep or finds it hard to fall asleep. This condition can become when the sufferer cannot concentrate, becomes irritable and appears depressed. When an individual suffers from insomnia for at least a month, the doctor might suggest cognitive...
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- Why is Irritable Bowel Syndrome More Prevalent in Women?
Medical research shows that more women than men suffer from IBS. In addition these studies demonstrate that certain gynecologic disorders accompany IBS in women. These are disorders such as dysmenorrhea. This has given birth to the question whether there exists a difference in IBS symptom severity...
- Combating Gestational Diabetes
Being pregnant is hard work. As if it were not enough to juggle the major physical changes and hormone induced emotional changes, pregnant women also have to worry about the health of their baby. Everyone knows the major no-no’s for pregnant women: don't smoke, don’t drink, stay away from...
- Informing Your Family and Friends about Parkinson's Disease
If you have Parkinson's, the time for you to explain Parkinson's to your friends and family will certainly come along one day. When this comes, this can definitely put somebody in a pressured state which can be really distressing and agonizing. It is true that anxiousness and discomfort are...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Sharnjit Singh Grewal M.D. 3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Anthony R. Carlile MD 1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Jennifer L. Osborn M.D. 6501 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Jason T. Spears D.O. 8120 Timberlake Way Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Gabriel Galofre M.D. 6555 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Monette S. Balite-lacap M.D. 4001 J St Sacramento CA 95819