Dr. Madhu Mody is a cardiologist practicing in Encino, CA. Dr. Mody specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Mody also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Grant Government Medical College 1959
Dr. Madhu Mody's Practice location
Encino, CA 91316 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Madhu Mody | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Madhu Mody's reviewsWrite Review
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While a lot think that this isn’t really anything to worry about, there are some studies that may link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea happens to be a very common sleeping disorder...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- Dr. Sheila Kar M.D. 150 N Robertson Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Osamah Amin el-Attar M.D. 1234 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles CA 90029
- Robert B. Kalmansohn 415 South Spalding Drive Beverly Hills California 90212
- Ron Javdan 1158 Wellesley Ave Los Angeles CA 90049
- Dr. Neda Buljubasic M.D. 433 N Camden Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Sheri Koplik M.D. 414 N Camden Dr # 957 Beverly Hills CA 90210