Dr. Jan Hendryx practices Neuropathology in Erie, PA. Dr. Hendryx studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Jan T Hendryx D.O.'s Practice location
Erie, PA 16508 Get Direction
ERIE, PA 16509 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jan T Hendryx D.O. | Neurologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jan T Hendryx D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Does MS Worsen Over Time? How to Cope with MS
The number of multiple sclerosis patients may not be known, since it is a condition that is not easily diagnosed due to symptoms being unapparent, and because there is no strict requirement for physicians to report cases within their practice. However, it is believed that 2.3 million and more...
- Wrestler Marti Belle's Battle Against Alzheimer's Is Something Personal
Marti Belle is just one of the women in the world who has proven that women can not only be strong, but powerful as well. In fact, she is the first female wrestler of Dominican descent in WWE history, and for her, one of her greatest honors is being able to represent Latinas in wrestling.Belle was...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Telling a Prospective Partner about MS
Discussing your multiple sclerosis (MS) can be very difficult even when talking with a trusted and known figure in your life. As something that can make you feel very vulnerable, discussing your MS with a prospective partner can be even more difficult since you are actively trying to gain their...
- Organization Gives Mom and Son with Muscular Dystrophy A New Furnace
Winters in Edmonton, Alberta Canada are known for being long, harsh and cold. For a family living with an old rickety furnace, it can sometimes feel like a big game of chicken. Will the furnace decide to call it quits before the cold does? Recently, a family who was in that exact situation was...
- Dr. Arthur Cyril Schenck D.O. 2660 W 8th St Erie Pennsylvania 16505
- Dr. Jeffrey Jacob Esper D.O. 120 East 2nd Street Erie PA 16507
- Dr. Erica Grazioli DO 120 East 2nd Street Erie PA 16507
- Dr. Blake Anne-elizabeth Hoppe DO 120 East 2nd Street Erie PA 16507
- Dr. James Albert Dematteis M.D. 120 East 2nd Street Erie PA 16507
- Dr. Michelle A Stevens DO 120 East 2nd Street Erie PA 16507