Dr. Jennifer Dolmajian is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Dolmajian specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
McGill University Faculty of Medicine 2004
Dr. Jennifer Dolmajian M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jennifer Dolmajian M.D. | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jennifer Dolmajian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
Nearby Plastic Surgeons
- Dr. Carlos O. Chacon M.D. 180 Otay Lakes Rd Bonita CA 91902
- Juan Carlos Fuentes 1527 Mission de San Diego Tijuana, Zona Rio Baja California Nort 22320
- Dr. P. Alexander Ataii M.D. 9200 Scranton Rd San Diego California 92121
- Dr. John Mark Hilinski M.D. 4111 Randolph St San Diego CA 92103
- Harrison Robbins 8899 University Center Lane La Jolla California 92122
- Dr. Douglas Glynn Bolitho M.D. 9834 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037