Dr. Gabriel Dicostanzo is a Dentist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Dicostanzo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Gabriel T Dicostanzo D.M.D's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gabriel T Dicostanzo D.M.D | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gabriel T Dicostanzo D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Bobbie Lee Hawranko 580 S Aiken Ave Pittsburgh PA 15232
- Donald Steven Miller M.D. 703 East 5th Street Bellwood Pennsylvania 16617
- Dr. Kevin J. Owoc D.M.D., M.S. 117 Fox Plan Road Monroeville Pennsylvania 15146
- Dr. Paul B. Gabriel DMD 2500 Brooktree Rd Wexford PA 15090
- George M. Just DDS 117 Fox Plan Road Monroeville Pennsylvania 15146
- Dr. George D. Felder D.M.D. 5208 Clairton Boulevard Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15236