Dr. Thomas Bortner is a psychologist practicing in Doylestown, PA. Dr. Bortner specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Bortner evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Bortner because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
Dr. Thomas Bortner PSY.D's Practice location
Doylestown, PA 18901 Get Direction
COATESVILLE, PA 19320 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Thomas Bortner PSY.D | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Thomas Bortner PSY.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Alyson Marci Nerenberg 8627 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19118
- Soneida Abreu Luna 2100 Glendale Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19152
- Dr. Donna M Martin PSY.D. 334 W Broad St Quakertown PA 18951
- Dr. Richard S Stern PHD 349 Lancaster Ave Haverford PA 19041
- Dr. Ronit Yael Levy PSY.D. 4 Terry Drive Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Sandra Koffler PHD. 4641 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia PA 19124