Dr. William Rodriguez is a critical care surgeon practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Rodriguez specializes in the needs of critically ill surgical patients. Critical care surgeons are experts in treating physiologic responses to tissue injury from trauma, burns, infections, acute inflammation, operation and more. They are also trained to know how such injuries interact with other diseases that a patient may have. As a critical care surgeon, Dr. Rodriguez has a broad knowledge base and full understanding of the biology of the critically ill patient and the patients organ system functions.
- Bravo Health
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. William Rodriguez MD's Practice location
San Juan, PR 00921 Get Direction
SAN JUAN, PR 00921 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William Rodriguez MD | Critical Care Surgeon | Critical Care Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William Rodriguez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Sepsis?
Sepsis is a severe medical condition caused by an extreme immune system response to infection. Widespread inflammation occurs due to chemicals that are released into the blood. This is the body’s natural response to counter an infection. Known as septicemia, or blood poisoning, sepsis is a...
- Is Sepsis a Chronic Condition?
Sepsis is a life-threatening condition, which is a result of the body’s reaction to an infection. Your body can respond to an infection by going into overdrive despite its immune system’s protection against diseases and infections.Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an...
- Tips on Living with Sepsis
Living with sepsis doesn’t translate to the absence of issues in adults who become intellectually impaired and later become physically disabled.Some of the long-lasting effects of sepsis are obvious, such as missing limbs or organ dysfunction, like kidney failure. How long it takes for the...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
Nearby Critical Care Surgeons
- Dr. Onix Joel Cantres-fonseca M.D. Camino de Velarde NH25 Toa Baja PR 00949
- Dr. Jose R. Colon perez MD Ashford Avenue Washington #29 San Juan PR 00907
- Dr. Luis Alfredo De jesus vargas M.D. 64 Goyco St Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. Hector Y Vazquez saad MD 400 Ave Fd Roosevelt San Juan PR 00917
- Dr. Arlene Hernandez M.D. 1901 Perdido St New Orleans LA 70112
- Mr. Carlos Ruben Garcia MD 400 Ave Fd Roosevelt San Juan PR 00918