Dr. Michael Weiner is a pathologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Weiner is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Weiner can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Weiner may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1992
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Nuclear Medicine; Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Assurant Health
- CommunityCare HMO Select Network
- CommunityCare HMO Standard Network
- CommunityCare PPO Select Network
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- CommunityCare Plus POS Select Network
- CommunityCare Plus POS Standard Network
- Individual Health Plan - PPO Direct Network
- Individual Health Plan - Select Network
- PCC Select PPO Network
- Preferred CommunityChoice PPO Network
- Senior Health Plan
- State, Education and Local Government Employees
- Auto Liability Network
- DFW GEPO
- Emerald Health Network (EHN)
- HealthSmart Accel Network
- HealthSmart National
- HealthSmart Payors Organization
- HealthSmart Preferred Care (Gated EPO)
- HealthSmart Preferred Care Network
- High Performance Network
- Interplan Health Group Network
- Interplan powered by Health Payment Systems
- Preferred Plan of Illinois
- Workers Compensation Network
Dr. Michael Frank Weiner M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205 Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Frank Weiner M.D. | Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Frank Weiner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Eric U Yee MD 330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Murat Gokden MD 4301 W Markham St # 576 Little Rock AR 72205
- Brian Dennis Quinn M.D. 1 Lile Ct Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Nestrud M.D. 1 Lile Ct Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Bob E. Anderson DDS 1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Thomas D Bourne MD Uva Hospital Charlottesville VA 22908