Dr. John Polacheck is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Polacheck provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Polacheck works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1969
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Internal Medicine
- University Tx Med Branch Hosps
Mr. John Polacheck M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85745 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. John Polacheck M.D. | Hospice and Palliative Care Specialist | Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. John Polacheck M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Polacheck
- Muscular Dystrophy: A New Understanding of How Muscles Work
A new technique out of McGill may be the key to shed new light on how muscles work. It’s an important step towards a better understanding of how muscle-targeted diseases and disorders work. With a greater understanding also comes a better handle of how to treat and possibly cure these diseases in...
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- What are the Dangers of Brain-Eating Amoeba?
Brain-eating amoeba is a terrifying organism that seems to cause sudden, tragic deaths of some people in our country. The amoeba, Naegleria fowleri, was first identified in Australia. The species has five sub-types, all of which causes diseases. The species remains in an inactive cyst form when...
- Is Forced Exercise Really A Treatment for Parkinson's?
Across the US, people are gathering together a few times a week to climb on their stationary bikes and peddle like nobody’s business. These aren’t spin classes, nor are the riders training for the Tour de France. Instead, these are people who are challenging themselves and pushing their bodies...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
Nearby Hospice and Palliative Care Specialists
- Dr. James P Nicolai MD 5230 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Jennifer L Gabbard M.D. Valley Fever Center For Excellence Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Leslie G Kirk MD 1260 S Campbell Ave Green Valley AZ 85614
- Dr. Craig Edward Tanner M.D. 3601 S 6th Ave Tucson AZ 85723
- Dr. Benjamin Jay Jarrett MD, MPH 1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Leah Jones M.D. 1011 Saint Andrews Dr El Dorado Hills CA 95762