Dr. Jamie Kirschner is a Chiropractor practicing in Arcadia, FL. Dr. Kirschner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kirschner seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jamie Finley Kirschner D.C.'s Practice location
Arcadia, FL 34266 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jamie Finley Kirschner D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jamie Finley Kirschner D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Gregory James Hengel D.C. 1504 Kings Hwy Punta Gorda FL 33980
- Dr. James Peter Vanderbeck D.C. 27298 Washington St Punta Gorda FL 33983
- Dr. Daniel Louis Kirschner D.C. 936 N Mills Ave Arcadia FL 34266
- Dr. Douglas Roger Harms D.C. 24123 Peachland Blvd Port Charlotte FL 33954
- Dr. Robert Blaise Alfini DC 899 E Oak St Arcadia FL 34266
- Dr. Louis H Kirschner D.C. 936 N Mills Ave Arcadia FL 34266