Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa Medicine 1988
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- FellowAmerican Psychiatric Association 1993
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, PsychiatryPsychiatry1993
Experience & Accolades
- Owner2003Nancy Dunbar MD PC
Dr. Nancy Dunbar M.D.'s Practice location
West Chester, PA 19380 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nancy Dunbar M.D. | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nancy Dunbar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Connection Between Seasonal Affective Disorder and Fibromyalgia
With winter on everyone's doorstep and the snow that comes with it, there are a few people who cannot enjoy the winter as much as other people for one reason or another.For those who have seasonal affective disorder, they usually do not feel as comfortable as others once the weather changes....
- What Is the Trazodone Drug Prescribed For?
Depression is a medical condition affecting the mental health of an individual. Depression can cause various other secondary illnesses along with it. To treat depression, it is extremely important to timely diagnose the condition and treat it with the help of a medical expert who can guide you with...
- Is ADHD More Common Among Boys or Girls?
Why are boys diagnosed with ADHD more often?Despite both genders being at equal risk, boys tend to be diagnosed more often because the symptoms they display due to the illness are more obvious and easily spotted. Boys display externalized symptoms, such as running around a little too much or...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Paul Jay Fink 191 Presidential Blvd #103 Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
- Dr. Susanne Inez Steinberg MD 351 New Albany Road Moorestown NJ 08057
- Henri Parens 111 Presidential Blvd. Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Yudell M. D. 1601 Montgomery Ave Villanova Pennsylvania 19085
- Chandra Weerasinghe 509 Mulberry Lane Haveford Pennsylvania 19041
- Dr. Lloyd C. Alcera M.D. 404 Tatum St Woodbury NJ 08096