Mala Ann Britto D.D.S., M.S
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry4080 Lafayette Center Dr Suite 160b Chantilly VA, 20151
Dr. Mala Britto is a pediatric dentist practicing in Chantilly, VA. Dr. Britto specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Britto takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Education and Training
LSU School of Dentistry Pediatric Dentistry
LSU School of Medical Sciences M.S. – Oral Biology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Infant's New Teeth
- Infant Tooth Eruption
- Preventing Baby Bottle Tooth Decay
- General Treatment
- Sedation Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Myofunction Therapy
- Infant Care Program
- Breastfeeding and Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
- Trauma Dentistry
- Tooth Decay
- No Shots
- No Drills
- Adolescent Dental Care
- Preventative Dental Care
- Board Certified American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Professional Member Tyson’s Study Club
Mala Ann Britto D.D.S., M.S's Practice location
Chantilly, VA 20151Get Direction
Woodbridge, VA 22192Get Direction
Mala Ann Britto D.D.S., M.S's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Britto
- Mononucleosis: Why Am I So Tired?
The most common signs and symptoms of the mononucleosis are similar to someone who as caught the whooping cough disease. The signs and symptoms start sixteen weeks after entering the body. Some of the signs include:...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Maryam Mohammadi1363 Beverly Road McLean VA 22101
- Vani Takiar DMD606 S. King Street Leesburg Virginia 20175
- Reem Alhussain1500 Cornerside Blvd Vienna VA 22182
- Saba P Sarraf DMD MSD13615 CHERRYDALE DR ROCKVILLE MD 20850
- Dr. Tricia T Tran D.D.S.6101 Redwood Square Circle Centreville VA 20121
- Dr. Flavia Desiree Tingling DDS9010 Lorton Station Blvd Lorton VA 22079