Dr. Maria Coccia is an internist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Coccia specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Coccia provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1983
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Infectious Diseases; Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Internal Medicine; Oh State Univ Hosp, Neurology; Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, General Surgery
Dr. Maria R Coccia MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43222 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Maria R Coccia MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Maria R Coccia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coccia
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Is Hand Sanitizer Safe to Use?
Hand sanitizer has alcohol, like ethyl alcohol, as the active ingredient to provide the antiseptic effect. In addition, it may also contain a variety of fragrances, glycerine, and water. Sanitizers containing alcohol are ideal for preventing most of the bacterial and viral infections. But these may...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- What is Cupping Therapy?
Cupping therapy is a traditional medicine followed in ancient cultures for relieving pain and other symptoms using cups placed on specific positions on the skin to create suction. The reduced pressure under the skin helps to draw and hold the skin under the cup. Experts in this alternative therapy...
- Christopher Anandajeya 4816 Lytfield Drive Dublin Ohio 43017
- Dr. Srinivas S. Devarakonda M.D 1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport Louisiana 71103
- Dr. Maha Munir Dawood MD 203 Tommy Stalnaker Dr Warner Robins GA 31088
- Dr. Lawand Saadulla M.D. 36 Troy Rd Delaware Ohio 43015
- Hagop Mekhjian 4650 Haymarket Ct Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Mitchell H. Grayson MD 9000 W. Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53201