Dr. David Minoru Fujii MD
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology2942 N 24th St Suite 114 Phoenix AZ, 85016
Dr. David Fujii practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Phoenix, AZ. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Fujii treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1987
Yale School of Medicine 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, General Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. David Minoru Fujii MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85016Get Direction
Dr. David Minoru Fujii MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fujii
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Study Says Six Meals a Day is Best for Diabetic Patients
According to the research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed to have diabetes while 86 million are reported to have pre-diabetes. It is stated that one of the primary causes of the aggravating number of diabetes development among many...
- After Ovarian Cancer Diagnosis: What to Expect
No two people are going to experience their diagnosis of ovarian cancer in the same way. Although some emotions, such as shock and grief, are common feelings among those who are newly diagnosed with cancer, not everyone will feel their emotions in the same degree or in the same order. All cancer is...
- How Autism Stigma Almost Killed a Young Boy
A young boy was in dire need of a transplant, but hospitals refused him due to his autism. After fighting the odds and getting the procedure, surviving, and thriving, he has started a conversation about preventing medical bias.Battle for a transplantLief was only nine years old when he became ill...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- Dr. Emily J Parke D.O.1850 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Rachel Marie Haake M.D.2601 E ROOSEVELT ST PHOENIX AZ 85008
- Dr. Jeffrey John Steinfeldt MD1850 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Melissa Ann Braun DO1850 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Pragyna Shankar-seetharam M.D.1850 N CENTRAL AVE PHOENIX AZ 85004
- Dr. Eapen Santosh Mathew MD1111 E Mcdowell Rd Phoenix AZ 85006