Dr. Alvaro H Rodriguez M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)100 S San Mateo Dr San Mateo CA, 94401
Dr. Alvaro Rodriguez is a physiatrist practicing in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Rodriguez is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Rodriguez focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Rodriguez can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Pontificia Univ Javeriana, Fac De Med, Bogota, Colombia 1978
Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana Facultad de Medicina 1978
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Oakwood Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Oakwood Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital Program
Dr. Alvaro H Rodriguez M.D.'s Practice location
San Mateo, CA 94401Get Direction
HALF MOON BAY, CA 94019Get Direction
Dr. Alvaro H Rodriguez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rodriguez
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- Dr. James Petros M.D.14777 Los Gatos Blvd. Los Gatos California 95032
- Dr. Meagan M. Littlepage M.D.355 Dardanelli Lane Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Jeffrey Chan Yung M.D.909 Hyde St San Francisco CA 94109
- Dr. Martin K Childers DO, PHD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Benjamin C.k. Lau M.D.4306 Geary Blvd San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Judy Lynn Silverman M.D.1 Shrader St San Francisco CA 94117